"Do You Really Have To Print That?"
CCR has taken several steps to become a paperless office:
- Printed forms for Exhibitor Manuals have been replaced by electronic forms and On-line ordering.
- All estimates & invoices are sent electronically, instead of printed and mailed.
- Event files are kept electronically on a shared file server.
- All air travel & hotel reservations are made via electronic ticketing and e-mailed to the travelling party.
- Corporate marketing material is 90% electronic documents.
- CCR uses only flip charts with recycled paper.
- CCR provides a dedicated point of contact on show site to help coordinate recycling efforts as they pertain to the Audio/Visual scope of work.
"How Much Waste Is That?"
- With all the office paper we waste every year we could build a 12-foot high wall of paper from New York to California.
- Recycling one ton of paper saves 682.5 gallons of oil (think about that next time you’re standing at the pump).
- US Offices create 12.1 trillion sheets of paper Per Year.
- 40% of the solid mass in landfills is paper and paperboard waste.
- Paper usage is rising by around 20% every year, with the average office worker using approximately 50 sheets of paper every day in the typical office.